Basic Direction of Talent Training
Doosan believes that sustainable performance can only be made possible by the “Right People”.
HR Development System
Doosan values leadership and professionalism equally.
Each member sets up a growth plan in accordance with his or her strengths and capabilities, and takes part in diverse training courses appropriate to their growth path.
- Orientation Program
- Anchor Program
- Buildup Program
Doosan Leadership College
Doosan’s unique leadership course, developed with the Doosan Credo and Doosan people’s nature in mind, will strengthen job performance while enabling trainees to learn the Doosan Way by heart.
- Build up the intrinsic characteristics required of Doosan people
- Realize role per position and strengthen job performance
- Promote positive changes based on self-awareness
- Improve job practices and problem solving ability
- In-depth course for improving core capability as per individual training plan
- Expert Program
- Faculty Program
- Global Program
Doosan Professional College
To strengthen the fundamental competitiveness of Doosan, the college course is designed to train experts in diverse fields. Trainees are shaped into experts to lead innovation on-site through systematic programs that deliver the knowledge and know-how required for each job.
- Reinforce job performance phase by phase
- Train in-house instructors and facilitators for training courses
- Train talents to perform global tasks
Since 1977, the Doosan Leadership Institute (DLI) has been supporting the growth of the group with training programs and activities designed to nurture talent.
In 2005, the DLI was restructured with the express intent of creating an organization that would develop global leaders. It was renamed as DLI-Yonkangwon, incorporating the pen-name of the late Too Pyung Park, founder of the Doosan Group.
About 25,000 Doosan people from local and overseas sites visit DLI-Yonkangwon every year and ponder over solutions to various business issues and pending problems for sites. As a space for learning and growth, DLI realizes and continuously develops Doosan’s philosophy of valuing talents.